Consulate General of IndiaChicago
Serving the states of: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Exhibitions and Trade Fairs
VIBRANT TAMILNADU GLOBAL EXPO AND SUMMIT 2018
Vibrant Tamilnadu Global Expo & Summit 2018 is one-of-a-kind initiative by the Government of Tamil Nadu which will be held from 12-15, August 2018 at Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Sizeable part of the legacy of Indian food, beverages and food processing industry thrives in Tamilnadu. This expo will show-case varieties of highly innovative value added food products of Tamilnadu as detailed under the section Exhibitors Profile to forge business partnership worldwide.
This Expo will bring together all the stakeholders from “farm to fork” viz. farmers, food processors, manufacturers, traders, exporters and importers – both domestic and international – and consumers to an unique platform to harness the export opportunity of farmers and food processors in Tamilnadu for their foray into national and international markets.
This food expo and summit shall result in further accelerating the growth of food processing industries in Tamilnadu and increasing the quantum of export of food products from Tamilnadu and also sustaining its speed and growth with the handholding approach of the “Grains Yard” and partnering organizations to make Tamilnadu more VIBRANT in this sector.
For more information and registration, please log in at:
10th edition of India Chem from 04 to 06 October, 2018 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, NSE Complex, Goregaon, Mumbai, India.
This is to inform that the Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Government of India in association with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organizing the 10th edition of India Chem from 04 to 06 October, 2018 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, NSE Complex, Goregaon, Mumbai, India. India-Chem is one of the largest composite events of Chemicals and Petrochemicals industry of the Asia-Pacific region.
The event comprises of an international exhibition and a conference of representatives of participating global giants from various associated fields. The last edition of “India Chem” was held from September 1-3, 2016 at Mumbai. It witnessed 282 Exhibitors from manufacturing, end users and intermediates segments, 146 international participants from 23 countries, 136 national participants and 16,162 business visitors from various countries.
India Chem2018 will showcase Government policy for sustained growth in the sector and will provide a platform for investors, both domestic and international and other stakeholders to interact and forge alliances. At the same time, the International Exhibition will enable manufacturers to show-case their products and technologies and contract business.
India Chem2018 Brochure- Please click here
Friends of MP Conclave” to be held at Indore on January 3-4, 2018.
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh is organizing ‘Friends of MP Conclave' in Hotel Marriott, Indore on 3rd and 4th of January 2018. The conclave will hold deliberations on the vision, the future, the way forward for ‘Friends of MP’ and how this initiative can fuel socio-economic growth in the state. MP Diaspora abroad is doing exceptionally well and their contributions in the world economy are much appreciated. It is because of this hard work and constructive involvement, Madhya Pradesh is well renowned, globally. ‘Friends of MP’ as an initiative aims to bring together the Indian diaspora, especially with roots from Madhya Pradesh. Not restricted to people belonging to MP, it is an open forum including people having affinity towards the ‘Heart of India – Madhya Pradesh’.
Register for the event here - http://friendsofmp.com/FriendsOfMPConclave/
Indus Food 2018 Brochure- Please click here
Indus Food Product Category Excel- Please click here
INDIA PHARMA 2018 & INDIA MEDICAL DEVICE 2018.
Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India, in association with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), will be organizing the 3rd edition of International Exhibition & Conference on Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices Industry – INDIA PHARMA 2018 & INDIA MEDICAL DEVICE 2018 - at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Bengaluru, Karnataka from February 15-17, 2018.
2. The events would comprise of an International Exhibition and a Conference along with a series of concurrent events, such as CEOs Forum, Investors Meets, International Drugs Regulatory Meet, Buyer- Seller Meet, etc.
3. The 2nd edition of the event held in February 2017 witnessed over 275 exhibitors from the Pharmaceuticals & Medical Device sectors and hosted Buyers from over 24 countries. International Drug Regulators from 8 Countries and 29 Embassy/High Commission officials apart from 10,000 Business Visitors visited the event during the 3 days. Government of Karnataka participated as the Host State while the Government of Chhattisgarh was the Partner State in the last event.
4. The 3rd edition will have the following components:
• Reverse Buyer Seller Meet
• International Regulators Meet
• Investors Meet
• CEO’s Forum with the Hon’ble Minister
• India Pharma & India Medical Device Awards
5. In order to bring International Associations, Delegations, Regulators, Buyers, Speakers and Country Level Participation at the events, the Department of Pharmaceuticals has requested MEA to convey the information about the India Pharma 2018 and India Medical Device 2018 to all Indian Missions abroad requesting them for further dissemination of the events information to all the relevant Pharma and Medical Devices Associations of their respective country.
6. For further information on the events, you may refer to event website: http://www.indiapharmaexpo.in/
11th International High Energy Materials Conference & Exhibits (HEMCE-2017) being organized by HEMRL (a lab of DRDO, Ministry of Defence) at Pune during 23-25 November 2017.
HEMCE-2017 Brochure, please click here
12th International Railway Equipment Exhibition- Global Platform for Railway Technology & Services, 11-13 October 2017, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
1. The 12th International Railway Equipment Exhibition (IREE 2017) being organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in association with the Ministry of Railways, Government of India from 11-13 October 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
2. IREE is the largest event for the Railway Sector in India with active participation of India Railways in the Exhibition, Conference and networking initiatives. IREE 2015 witnessed a large number of Indian Railway production units displaying the future requirements and offerings from Indian Railways. Senior officials form these units of the Indian Railways were also present for discussions and networking throughout the exhibition period.
3. As technological up-gradation is the top priority of Indian Railways and many areas have been thrown open for private sector participation, it would be a great opportunity to showcase their latest products and technology, services and meet the current and future requirement of the Indian Railways. The IREE 2017 will facilitate partnerships, joint ventures, technology transfer initiatives and create an ideal platform for manufactures and service providers.
4. Please refer to the website www.ireeindia.com/ for more information about the exhibition. Detailed brochure on IREE 2017 is also enclosed for ready reference.
Brochure IREE, please click here
Form-1 Overseas, please click here
3rd edition of the Global Exhibition on Services.
1. The 3rd edition of the Global Exhibition on Services (GES) will be held from April 17-20, 2017 at the India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida. The event is promoted by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry in association with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Services Export Promotion Council (SEPC). The 2nd edition of the GES was held in April 2016, was inaugurated by Hon'ble President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee and was a resounding success.
2. The 3rd edition proposes to continue the focus on sectors like Information Technology and Telecom, Tourism and Hospitality, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare, Logistics, Environmental Services, Facility Management, Exhibition & Event Services, Professional Services, Retail & E-Commerce, Education, Banking and Financial Services, Skills, Railways Services, Next Gen Cities, Energy Services, Space, Sports Services, Start Ups/SME in Services & Wellness.
3. A copy of the brochure related to GES 2017, Guidance Note for conducting the road show are enclosed for ready reference.
4. Details of the exhibition are also available on the website www.gesdelhi.in . For queries and more information the contact person in CII is Ms. Nandinee Kalita, Director, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org , Mob: 9435102653.
To see the brochure, please click here
To know more, please click here
Global Investor Summit 2017 on 16-17 February, 2017 at Ranchi.
1. The State Government of Jharkhand is organising its flagship event – Global Investors Summit (GIS) 2017 on 16-17 February 2017 at Ranchi.
2. The State of Jharkhand in its endeavour to promote industrial activity in the State and establish Jharkhand as one of the prime investment destination in India, has taken numerous steps towards improvement of overall investment climate including overhauling of key policies and launch of a new Industrial and Investment Promotion Policy 2016. To provide a focused platform to investment inflows, the State Government of Jharkhand is organising the Global Investors Summit 2017 at Ranchi.
3. The Global Investors Summit 2017 is expected to attract investments across multiple sectors. It is also an opportunity to understand the potential of Jharkhand in various sectors and an excellent occasion to interact with the policy makers, business leaders, investors and thought leaders from all across the world. This Summit would be an attempt to bring together crosscurrents of opinions, views and ideas inherent to the Industries, as it prepares to meet new challenges and imperatives.
4. Details of GIS 2017 is available on the website www.momentumjharkhand.com . For queries and more information, the contact person is Mr. Ravi Kumar, IAS, Director Industries, Government of Jharkhand, Tele: 0091-651-2491844, Fax:0091-651- 2491884 and e-mail: email@example.com
Global Conference on
National Initiative towards Strengthening Arbitration and Enforcement in India
21st - 23rd October, 2016 Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
To know more, please click here
CII HEALTH TECH INDIA
An Exhibition on Medical Equipments, Technology, and Healthcare services.
3-5 February 2017, Pragati maidan, New Delhi
To know more, please click here
INDIA GAMING SHOW 2017
To view the details please visit website, click here
INDIA STEEL 2017 - April 20-22, 2017
3rd International Exhibition & Conference on STEEL INDUSTRY
To view the detail please click here.
RE-INVEST- Global Investors MEET & EXPO
To view the detail please click here.
Incredible India TOURISM INVESTORS' SUMMIT 2016
To view the detail please click here.
INDIA PHARMA 2017
2nd International Exhibition & Conference on Pharmaceutical Industry
INDIA MEDICAL DEVICES 2017
2nd International Exhibition & Conference on Medical Devices & Electronics
February 9-11, 2017
Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Bengaluru
Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India, in association with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), is organizing the INDIA PHARMA 2017 – 2nd International Exhibition & Conference on Pharmaceutical Industry & INDIA MEDICAL DEVICES 2017 – 2nd International Exhibition & Conference on Medical Devices & Electronics at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Bengaluru, Karnataka from February 9-11,2017. The event consists of an International Exhibition and a Conference along with a series of concurrent events, such as CEOs Forum, Global Investor Meet, International Drugs Regulatory Meet, Buyer- Seller Meet, etc.
The first edition of these co-located events concluded successfully on 9th January, 2016 was well attended by over 146 exhibitors, 6719 Domestic visitors, 73 International Buyers, 14 Embassy Officials besides 623 Students of Pharmacy & Medical Sciences. The Reverse Buyer Seller Meet organized by EEPC & Pharmexcil with the support of Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry was much appreciated by the participants.
The prime objective of organizing the events is to project India as an attractive investment destination for Pharma sectors and to bring Foreign Investment to new areas of the sector such as Research & Developments, Clinical Trials by promoting Joint Ventures with the Indian Manufacturers and bringing in best practices in the sector from around the world.
The events will have participation from companies in Pharma Formulation and Bulk Drugs, Machinery and Technology segments who will showcase the strength and capabilities of this sector. The event will also provide ample opportunities to the participating companies from the Sector to explore new business avenues.The event will provide a platform to the global investment community to connect with stakeholders in the Pharma sector in India, Central and State Governments, leading business leaders and top executives from the industry, academics and experts from around the world.
The magnitude of the event in respect of participation from Indian companies is expected to grow manifold in the forthcoming edition and the entire Indian Healthcare sector would be present at this event be it the manufacturers of Pharmaceuticals, Doctors, Regulators from India and abroad, officials of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, officials from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and officials from Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
For details, please visit web site www.indiapharmaexpo.in
SWITCH Global EXPO 2016
The Federation of Gujarat Industries (FGI) is going to organize SWITCH Global EXPO 2016 on electrical engineering and innovation in Vadodara Gujarat from 6-10 October 2016.
To view click on the link : http://www.switchglobalexpo.com/
IHGF Delhi Fair Autumn 2016
To view click on the link : http://www.epch.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=81&Itemid=202