Consulate General of IndiaChicago
Serving the states of : Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Vibrant Goa Global Expo and Summit 2019 (VG GES)December 22, 2018
Vibrant Goa Global Expo and Summit 2019 (VG GES) will be organized from 17 to 19 October 2019 Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Indoor Stadium,Goa University, Taleigao, Goa - 403 206 (India)
The prime focus of the VG GES 2019 (www.vibrantgoa.com) is inclusive development of Goa in key areas such as innovation, sustainability, industries, MSME’s, technology, youth, skill development and knowledge sharing and networking.< /p> VG GES 2019 will display shall be sharing all the developments, new projects and vision of growth by existing & prospective companies of Goa.
The knowledge summit of VG GES 2019 will be organized concurrently with the Expo with an aim to bridge the gap between Goan industries and other national as well as international players.
Benefits to interested American delegates for participation in VG GES 2019 :
- Complimentary 3 nights’ accommodation
- Complimentary all meals for 3 days
- Complimentary all local transport for 3 days
- Complimentary sightseeing plan
- Complimentary factory visits to top companies
- Complimentary B2B & B2G meetings
- Discounted airline tickets through promo code
The following International promotions for Vibrant Goa Global Expo and Summit 2019 planned
1. International and national roadshow across 16 countries worldwide and 20 states in India.
2. Inviting leading overseas chamber of commerce and trade associations.
3. Promotional meetings with Indian embassies, consulate and high commissions abroad.
4. Inviting multi- sector industry speakers from abroad and India.
5. Inviting Goa community associations abroad.
Latest Notice and Alerts
- July 10, 2019 : Vacancy For The Post Of Office Clerk In Consulate General Of India, Chicago
- July 02, 2019 : Open House
- June 25, 2019 : World Food India (WFI) 2019: November 1-4, 2019, New Delhi
- June 11, 2019 : Registration for 54th, 55th& 56th Know India Programme (KIP)