Consulate General of IndiaChicago
Serving the states of : Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Latest Guidelines on Vande Bharat Mission flightsAugust 19, 2020
Consulate General of India
Update on Vande Bharat Mission
1. This is to inform you that the Vande Bharat Mission from USA has been extended from 1 Sep-24 October 2020. There will be five flights per week from Chicago beginning 1 September. Flights are scheduled every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Full Air India flight schedule from the US may be seen on the weblink http://www.airindia.in/evacuation-flight.htm
2. All passengers travelling to India are required to register individually on web link: https://repat.videshapps.gov.in/regis. Once registration is done, your registration No. would be displayed on the screen and you must note down your registration No. and then you may proceed for online purchase of air ticket of Air India Vande Bharat Mission flights or flights of United Airlines/American Airlines/ Delta Airlines/Lufthansa/British Airlines/Air France flight /Emirates Airlines.
3. The Government of India has issued guidelines for international arrivals in India. These may be seen at:
4. In addition to individual registration, all passengers travelling to India are required to fill online Air Suvidha forms. Details are as under: -
- Registration Form for Self-Declaration on web link https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration and
- Exemption from Institutional Quarantine (if desired) on web link: https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/covid-19-exemption-international-passenger
5. COVID 19 test is not mandatory for taking repatriation flight to India. However, only asymptomatic passengers are allowed to board the flights.
Latest Notice and Alerts
- September 18, 2020 : Video Blogging Contest being organized jointly by ICCR and the Uttar Pradesh Institute of Design on the theme "Weaving Traditions: Textile Relations"
- September 17, 2020 : Vacancy For The Post Of Office Clerk In Consulate General Of India, Chicago
- August 17, 2020 : Consulate General of India, Chicago celebrated 74h Independence Day
- August 14, 2020 : Important update on the Issuance of Life Certificate