Consulate General of IndiaChicago
Serving the states of : Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Global Entry Program (GEP) For Indian nationals
Indian nationals are eligible to apply for GEP. They can submit applications via Global Online Enrollment Systems (GOES)
Step 1. GEP applicant should apply and complete the application submission process through GOES https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov of the US CBP (Customs and Border Patrol).
Step 2. After completion of Step ‘1’ as above, the applicant should submit the requisite information along with applicable fee of Rs.500/- in the Passport Seva Portal (www.passportindia.gov.in) for background verification in India. Applicant must also mandatorily visit the respective Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/Passport Seva Laghu Kendra (PSLK) in India in person for completing formalities like capturing of biometrics (fingerprints), ICAO standard photograph, in-person interview etc. The visit to the PSK/PSLK should be made only after fixing prior appointment.
Step 3. If the applicant is currently not in India, he should apply for GEP membership at the US CBP site at a date close to his India visit, so that the India side of the application submission process is completed during his visit.
- Aadhar Card/ Permanent Account Number (PAN) -Income Tax
- Affidavit For Child's Passport To Be Issued In India
- Attestation Of Will
- Birth Certificate or Non Availablity of Birth Certificate
- Emergency Certificate (EC)
- Global Entry Program (GEP) For Indian nationals
- ICWF Fee
- Life Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- NRI Certificate
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)
- Permit to Carry Mortal Remains / Ashes /Attestation of Death Certificate
- Power Of Attorney
- Registration Of Birth
- Solemnization/Registration of Marriage