Consulate General of IndiaChicago
Serving the states of : Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Tender Inviting International and National Bids for Developing the International Convention Centre in Bengaluru-regMarch 14, 2018
1. The Stare Govt. of Karnataka proposes to develop a state-of-the-art International Convention Centre alongwith other allied facilities including a hotel, exhibition halls etc. For the purpose, an area of about 35 acres has been earmarked within the proposed Bengaluru Signature Business Park (BSPS), which is being developed over an area of 407 acres and is located adjacent to the international airport in Bengaluru. The state government has estimated the landed project cost (excluding land) at INR 935 crores (equivalent to USD 146 Mn). The project is proposed to be developed on a PPP mode and the bid parameter is the “highest one-time premium offered OR least grant sought from the Government of Karnataka for construction of the international convention centre & exhibition hall”.
2. A copy of the tender notice, project brochure and bid summary are attached. The last date for submission of the proposals is 7th May, 2018.
3. Interested bidders are requested to submit their proposals before 7th May, 2018. For any clarifications the bidders may contact Mr N.Jayaram, Managing Director of the Karnataka State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (KSIIDC) which is the Nodal Agency for the project, on +91-80-22258609 , email: email@example.com
Karnataka State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (KSIIDC) - Click Here
Bengaluru International Convention Center - Click Here
Latest Tender Notices
- April 02, 2019 : Tender Notification of Proton Transfer Reaction Time of Flight Mass Spectrometer
- December 27, 2018 : Government has accorded approval of proposal of leasing out six Airports
- April 05, 2018 : Global Tender Enquiry Corrigendum
- April 05, 2018 : Global Tender Notice of Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Limited